Iron Lung sp. z o.o
- When processing data, the administrator utilizes modern technical and organizational solutions to ensure the highest level of protection of the personal data being processed and protection against unauthorized access to this data.
§2 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is being processed in accordance with the 27th April 2016 Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) in regards to the protection of individuals when processing personal data. This also relates to free movement of such data, and repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on personal data, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator only after obtaining the user’s consent.
- The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary.
§3 PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of personal data is Iron Lung, a limited liability company, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000888938, NIP: 5252854951, REGON: 388422097, share capital: PLN 50,000,000, (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The administrator has appointed a data protection officer, IRON LUNG SP. Z O.O, email address: email@example.com.
§4 PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to enable the Users to contact the Administrator. Providing the data contained in the contact form is voluntary, however, in order to correctly send messages (contact forms), it is necessary to enter all the data required by the contact form.
- Personal data is also processed for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Data Administrator as well as the implementation of tasks related to the public interest, security and defense.
§5 TYPE OF DATA AND THE BASIS FOR THEIR COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND SHARING
- The Administrator processes the following personal data provided by the User, necessary to achieve the goals described in § 2:
- First name and last name,
- Phone number,
- E-mail address.
- The basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which is the fastest and easiest way of contacting the Administrator.
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The Administrator may be required to disclose data to authorized bodies on the basis of legally justified requests, to the extent resulting from the request.
§6 DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- The User’s personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the desired goal, not for longer than a period of 2 years.
§7 USER RIGHTS
- The User has the right at any time to request confirmation of the processing of his personal data by the Administrator along with the information indicated in art. 15 sec. 1 GDPR.
- The User may at any time request the Administrator to provide information on the scope and method of processing personal data, request rectification, deletion, and restriction of data processing as well as the right to transfer data.
- The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data.
- The user may at any time request the deletion of his personal data entrusted to the Administrator.
- The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data in the scope of all User’s personal data processed by the Administrator, as well as only to a limited extent.
- The user may at any time lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- The Administrator will inform the User about the actions taken within 30 days from the time when the User presents one of the requests listed above.
§8 ENTRY OF PROCESSING
- Users’ personal data are not transferred outside the European Union.
§9 PROFILING, AUTOMATING DECISION-MAKING AND LOGS
- Profiling of the User’s personal data consists of personal data processing (also in an automated manner), by using them, e.g. for statistical purposes, monitoring traffic on the website or marketing analysis, e.g. displaying relevant advertisements.
- The administrator does not conduct automated decision-making processes, and profiling will not have any legal consequences for the User or significantly affect them.
- In order to properly administer the website, information about some user behavior is tracked in the form of logs on the server. In addition, information stored on the server may be affected by the time at which correspondence form is filled, the identification of the User’s station name carried out with the HTTPS protocol, information about errors, the address of the page previously visited by the User, if the Administrator’s website was accessed via a link from another page, information about the User’s browser and about the IP address.
- The data indicated in sec. 3 above are not in any way profiled with specific Users, including those contacting via the contact form, and these data are used only for the purposes of the proper administration of the website.
- Cookies are pieces of information containing a unique reference code that the website sends to the User’s device for the purpose of storing and tracking information about the device used. As a rule, they do not allow the identification of the User. Their main tasks include the best possible adjustment of the website to the User’s preferences.
- Individual cookies appearing on the website are available only for the duration of a given internet session and expire after closing the browser. The purpose of other cookies is to remember the User who will be recognized when the website is reopened. They are retained over a longer period of time.
- The cookies used on the website are:
- session cookies – temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
- persistent cookies – files stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- All cookies on the website are set directly by the Administrator. All cookies used by the website are in accordance with the applicable law of the European Union and the Republic of Poland.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be saved in the device’s memory.
- The user may change the preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies as well as change the browser in order to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookie function is set. In order to change cookie settings, you must adjust your browser settings accordingly.
- It should be noted that blocking and deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
- Cookies will be used for the necessary session management, i.e .:
- Creating a special login session for the User of the website, in order for the website to remember that the User is logged in and that his requests were delivered in a correct, consistent and secure manner;
- Recognizing the User who previously used the website, which allows to identify the number of users using the website and makes it possible to make sure that the website has an appropriate capacity for the number of users;
- Customizing the website interface elements and website content;
- Registering information from the User’s device, including: cookies, information about the browser used, device IP address;
- To diagnose problems, administer and track the Website User;
- Collecting statistical information, including the way the User uses the website, in order to improve the website.
§11 FINAL PROVISIONS